Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

"Delta Crown Room" lounge at MCO for BA flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2018, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles

I just checked in MMB for an upcoming BA CW flight MCO-LHR and it says

"Delta Crown Room

The lounge is located after Security, next to Starbucks. (Lounge access is subject to capacity restrictions.)

Our lounge offers an environment that allows you to catch up on work or simply unwind. Guests are advised that food is not available in the lounge
"

Is this just out of date info or have BA started using the Delta lounge again? I don't like the sound of "food is not available".
Old Mar 21, 2018, 3:50 pm

Programs: BA, U2+, SK, AF/KL, IHG, Hilton, others gathering dust...
Presume you mean MCO-LGW. It's been several months since I flew from MCO on BA. On that occasion MMB also showed the Delta Crown Room, but the lounge for BA pax was The Club @ MCO.

It's possible there has been a change, but I would suspect it is still just out of date info in MMB. The oneworld lounge guide still shows The Club @ MCO as the lounge for BA. There is definitely food provided in this lounge.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 3:56 pm

Programs: BAEC
It's a very long time since DL lounges were called 'Crown Room' so I agree - info is likely (very much) out of date.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 5:43 pm

Programs: BA GFL. AA EXP. Amex Plat. Mucci.
I flew this route last month. MMB is out of date (by several years!); you'll use The Club @MCO lounge (but don't get excited, it's NOTHING to write home about and is full of visit/paying customers trying to eat/drink as much as they can before their flights). DL Lounges stopped being called Crown Room many years ago now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.