Wiki Posts
Search

BA old and refurbished 747

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2018, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Lightbulb BA old and refurbished 747

Hi !
First of all, my apologies for my English, it's well known that the French can not speak English
I was wondering; today, there are two versions of BA 747: with 52J on one hand, and 86J on the other hand. The version with 86 seats in business has a brand new cabin (like in the A380), with new IFE. But my question is for the other version, is there somes 747 with 52 business seats and a brand new IFE in World Traveller? I read that some others will be refurbished this year, but with a reconfiguration in 86j?
Earlier in February, BA annouced that Wi-Fi will be available on some flights, as a very few number of its aircraft are equiped with antennas. Which planes are offering in flight Wi-Fi at this time?

Thanks for your answer !
--
Antoine
Old Feb 18, 2018, 9:13 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
All the 52J aircraft have the old IFE for now.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 9:18 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by Antoine P
..........Earlier in February, BA annouced that Wi-Fi will be available on some flights, as a very few number of its aircraft are equiped with antennas. Which planes are offering in flight Wi-Fi at this time?

Thanks for your answer !
--
Antoine
Herein lies the answer!

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...-underway.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.