Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA | 2018 edition

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2018, 3:22 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Michael McIntyre in the slow lounge about an hour ago, had to really tap into my specs ops training to take this pic without being seen and looking like a total fan boy. The staff were comeplty oblivious and interestingly along with everyone else in the lounge. Anyway he seems to have taken the BA6414 to Johannesburg.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 3:28 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Flame3601
Michael McIntyre in the slow lounge about an hour ago, had to really tap into my specs ops training to take this pic without being seen and looking like a total fan boy. The staff were comeplty oblivious and interestingly along with everyone else in the lounge. Anyway he seems to have taken the BA6414 to Johannesburg.
No idea who he is.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by smokie36
No idea who he is.
Stand-up comedian well known in the UK.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 3:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by goldencondor
"comedian" . He may be the least funny man ever to take the stage.
passy777 likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 3:39 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
comedian? That can be debated....
Old Jan 20, 2018, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by Swanhunter
But about the most commercially successful, didn't he make over £20m from one tour alone?
Old Jan 20, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
No idea who he is.
Nor me.....
Old Jan 20, 2018, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by 710 77345
But about the most commercially successful, didn't he make over £20m from one tour alone?
Commercial success cannot be confused with talent, the best example of which must be Cheryl Cole, or whatever her current last name is.
RoyalSwazi likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 12:45 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by Flame3601
Tough audience in here tonight
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 1:06 pm

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
No idea who he is.
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
Nor me.....
Never sure why people on here think it is a badge of achievement to be so ignorantly ill-informed about a well-known member of society.
You don't know who he is? Congratulations, you'd be a thrilling contestant on Universally Challenged.

Also it's "nor do I".... you wouldn't say "me have no idea who he is". Or maybe you would.
I don't care, I can't take it anymore.

Originally Posted by Swanhunter
Least funny? Ever?
At least we now know to put this post in the category of "so dense that light bends around it".

Originally Posted by marshy11
Tough audience in here tonight
Yes, more reasons why FT is such a joyful read nowadays...
NoY and BertieBadger like this.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 1:21 pm

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Originally Posted by crazy8534
Never sure why people on here think it is a badge of achievement to be so ignorantly ill-informed about a well-known member of society.
You don't know who he is? Congratulations, you'd be a thrilling contestant on Universally Challenged.

Also it's "nor do I".... you wouldn't say "me have no idea who he is". Or maybe you would.

Least funny? Ever?
At least we now know to put this post in the category of "so dense that light bends around it".

Yikes, that has to be the most cut throat reply i think i have or ever will read on flyertalk !
Old Jan 20, 2018, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by crazy8534

Least funny? Ever?

Wrong side of the bed day ?

(Got to admit I'd never of recognised him, even though I delight in the man's humour)
Old Jan 20, 2018, 3:38 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Global Entry
Grumpy but fair!

Can we agree, at the outset of this 2018 thread that 'I've never heard of him/her' posts are banned.

Google if you don't know, you don't have to tell us.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 4:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
Sir Rod Stewart arriving back at Terminal 5

Craig David - don't know where he was going but this picture was with a member of cabin crew on board. The reason why I know this is because I follow online through socials. I must say Craig ages like fine wine totally gorgeous from the picture x :-:
Filthy Monkey likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by FeedbirdNiner
Grumpy but fair!

Can we agree, at the outset of this 2018 thread that 'I've never heard of him/her' posts are banned.

Google if you don't know, you don't have to tell us.
I agree, "don't know them" type posts don't contribute to the thread. Humour is subjective based on so many factors though so Michael McIntyre won't be to everyones tastes. I liked his work when he peaked, with the Comedy Roadshows and his own tour etc a few years ago.

In other news and definitely a candidate for the "I don't know him" crowd. Dave King (Rangers chairman) making one of his regular jaunts from JNB to GLA. Wonder if he is a prem? The whole playing squad also recently flew EDI - TPA on BA for their mid season break and participation in the Florida Cup.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.