Wiki Posts
Search

Why is a 747 doing BA238/239?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2017, 5:47 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by a330boston
I've heard of this magical tool called Google. Just type whatever is in your mind in the search bar and it will give you answers to all the questions you have ever had.
Try it out some time, I'm sure you will love it.
Generally on FT when starting a thread asking a question or for some help it's best to put as much relevant information in the title as possible. You are more likely to get the right answer that way.

Btw, am currently in China so we all don't have google available

EDIT: just to add there is more information on the 787/RR engine issue in this thread Cancellation of 787 services - Q4 2017 / Q1 2018 - Rolls Royce engine issue

Last edited by KARFA; Dec 28, 2017 at 5:53 pm
Old Dec 29, 2017, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by a330boston
I've heard of this magical tool called Google. Just type whatever is in your mind in the search bar and it will give you answers to all the questions you have ever had.
You're asking for some help, and somehow it's my fault for not doing every bit of the work?

You may have noticed that this is a request for courtesy commonly made on this board.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 12:56 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Folks, I think by now we’ve established the exact route. There really is no need to continue to pile on by lambasting the OP about it, and it’s a sad incitement that more post inches have been wasted complaining than actually answering the question raised.

Perhaps we might concentrate on helping the OP with likely explanations instead? @:-)

/mod
Old Dec 29, 2017, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
Folks, I think by now we’ve established the exact route. There really is no need to continue to pile on by lambasting the OP about it, and it’s a sad incitement that more post inches have been wasted complaining than actually answering the question raised.

Perhaps we might concentrate on helping the OP with likely explanations instead? @:-)

/mod
Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.