Wiki Posts
Search

No online check-in?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2017, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Avios
Question No online check-in?

I just tried to check-in to my flights for tomorrow and get the message "can't check in, check in at airport"....what's up with that? First time it's happened to me!
Old Dec 18, 2017, 6:18 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Where are you off to? If it's the USA then you may have been selected for secondary screening. Your BP will show SSSS. I had this last week going to the States.

Otherwise it could be now that it is under airport control they are juggling the pasengers/loads. Check again soon and if not then you'll need to check in at the airport.

There are also numerous cancellations tomorrow due to the fog so could be operational reasons re aircraft types being changed.

What flight are you on?
Old Dec 18, 2017, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

We are flying tomorrow evening at 6:30PM from Philadelphia/LondonHeathrow/Vienna. Flight is due in on Wednesday AM at 6:30AM British Time.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 6:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Why not call BA and make certain that there are no issues with your ticket, reservation or seat assignment? If it is, as is likely, some minor issue over which you have no control, you will also know to arrive early. If there is a real problem, better to have it fixed now than tomorrow.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 7:07 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by ddschur
We are flying tomorrow evening at 6:30PM from Philadelphia/LondonHeathrow/Vienna. Flight is due in on Wednesday AM at 6:30AM British Time.
Thanks. On ba.com the PHL flight seems OK and no cancellations on the Vienna one. I'd follow Often1's advice but it's probably nothing to be worried about. You do have an e-ticket receipt?
Old Dec 18, 2017, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Yes, i hope no problems. Que sera, sera!
Thanx to all for inputs!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.