Search

New Delhi 747?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2017, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Virgin Flying Club Silver
New Delhi 747?

Hi all,

Just booked a flight in F to New Delhi for a trip in March and whilst aircraft choice is never a factor in my booking I was assuming to load manage my booking and see a 777-200 or 787-9 and I noticed in fact its a Mid-J 747 - is this a recent change for Delhi?
Old Oct 20, 2017, 3:19 pm

Yes, I noticed this too. I just assumed either they're filling their 787s up easily, or they want to put them somewhere else.

Either way, the upper deck on the red eye will be a nice novelty. Particularly compared to the 777. Although, I must say, I really like the J and F cabins on the 787-9.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Virgin Flying Club Silver
Originally Posted by Virazuno
Yes, I noticed this too. I just assumed either they're filling their 787s up easily, or they want to put them somewhere else.

Either way, the upper deck on the red eye will be a nice novelty. Particularly compared to the 777. Although, I must say, I really like the J and F cabins on the 787-9.
I’ll be in F but otherwise yes upper deck would be a novelty I guess although do it frequently on DXB Super Hi J.

Is the Mid J F noticeably different to Super Hi J F on 747
Old Oct 20, 2017, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by Chris9642
I’ll be in F but otherwise yes upper deck would be a novelty I guess although do it frequently on DXB Super Hi J.

Is the Mid J F noticeably different to Super Hi J F on 747
Hi,

Apart from the enhanced IFE in the Super HI J F compared to Mid J F ,i do not think so.

Regards

TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.