Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Easy Jet 38, British Airways Nil

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2017, 12:11 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Another point about group sales, having investigated these for a trip to New York, the price was very favourable when compared to what was available for the same dates booking individually. However this was because there was no Saturday night. Add on a Saturday night and the price individually was cheaper than group sales. It worked out cheaper to book as a BA Holiday.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 12:20 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Why not tell us which route it is and dates? With more info we might be able to give you reasons for the price difference.
I suspect that at this point the group members are looking forward to their ski holiday ; which is likely to be occupying their thoughts much more than any convoluted explanations as to why BA managed to come up with a quote of around three times that of easyjet
lhrpete likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.