LHR - BA Ticket on Vueling questions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2017, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold / OW Emerald
LHR - BA Ticket on Vueling questions

Hi all

Couple of questions...

Next month I am travelling to La Coruna ( LCG) from Heathrow T3 on Vuelling.

The ticket was purchased from BA and is a 125 ticket and I am a silver card holder.

1) Am I correct in that I will not have lounge access at any of the one world lounges?

2) Can i make use of fast track at security?

3) What is my luggage allowance? I have looked on BA and on Veulling under manage my booking but neither of them give me an allowance or even a purchase luggage option.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 3:42 am

Originally Posted by zeel
Hi all

Couple of questions...

Next month I am travelling to La Coruna ( LCG) from Heathrow T3 on Vuelling.

The ticket was purchased from BA and is a 125 ticket and I am a silver card holder.

1) Am I correct in that I will not have lounge access at any of the one world lounges?

2) Can i make use of fast track at security?

3) What is my luggage allowance? I have looked on BA and on Veulling under manage my booking but neither of them give me an allowance or even a purchase luggage option.
If booked as a BA flight number then you'll get 1x 23kg checked bag included as well as free seat assignment. The latter you can complete on the vueling websites manage my booking function. The booking ref works there too.
You'll also get the reconfirmation of your baggage entitlement too.

No lounge access correct as this is a gold only benefit.

Regarding fast track I'd just go for it and be prepared to flash your card if needs be. The barcode barriers there aren't programmed with entitlement details as far as I'm aware.

Regarding seating - if you think BA is tight, be prepared to take things to the next level! I shelled out for exit row (€15) on the return from BCN recently because regular seat legroom was so miserly on the way out. (My first experience of Vueling)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.