Wiki Posts
Search

LHR-MSY: How's the route doing?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2017, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amtrak, WN
LHR-MSY: How's the route doing?

I remember how excited I was to hear that BA was starting a new flight to New Orleans (MSY). It seemed like the route was doing well when it first started out.

Now that it's been a few months, I wanted to see if anyone had any official or anecdotal evidence on how the route has been doing. This route is a great addition--I hope it sticks!
Old Sep 9, 2017, 4:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ELAL Top Platinum
I think it's doing pretty well. When I was queing for a flight to JFK, it was next gate and it looked like it was getting a pretty full load.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by tedcruz
I think it's doing pretty well. When I was queing for a flight to JFK, it was next gate and it looked like it was getting a pretty full load.
Good science...
Calchas likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 10:26 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, AC Aeroplan, UA MileagePlus, WN Rapid Rewards
Looking over UK CAA stats, the load factor through July was 80.3%. The flight increases from 4x to 5x weekly this Fall. Doing pretty well overall.

https://www.caa.co.uk/Data-and-analy...-airport-data/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.