Wiki Posts
Search

Digital Concorde Card

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 8:53 am
gms

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tigertanaka
Company apps are fine but they can be slow to open and you normally need a connection to access any details.
Originally Posted by orbitmic
Exactly. App is no replacement for wallet. I occasionally get log off my BAEC account and I wouldn't necessarily want to have to connect to the internet in DXB or IAD to be able to access my card.
You can access your digital BAEC card from the BA App while your phone is in offline mode. So no network or data connection required (I've tried this on both Android and Apple and it works just fine).
Old Aug 22, 2017, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by gms
You can access your digital BAEC card from the BA App while your phone is in offline mode. So no network or data connection required (I've tried this on both Android and Apple and it works just fine).
Not if you have been logged off which was my point!
Old Aug 22, 2017, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Not if you have been logged off which was my point!
Couldn't you do a screen shot and save it as a photo to be whipped out as required? That's what I do in places like CMB, where security needs to sight your e-ticket before letting you in the terminal.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
I believe that is what is going to happen so it is all noted on one card.

Sorry, I can't remember on what timeline the change will occur.
Thanks KARFA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.