Wiki Posts
Search

Cancellation well handled

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2017, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, LH
Originally Posted by FrancisA
Maybe I'm very odd and old fashioned, but I personally do not look for compensation where a changed notified in advance and then adapted to suit my needs delivers what I am expecting. In this case the OP gets to try out the AA product and the lounges in T3 and seems happy with that resolution.

I'm afraid the constant pursuit of compensation is not going to have a pleasant effect on most people, who will end up paying more so that the more litigious can gain their reward.
That's pretty much the way I see it. I wouldn't be afraid to seek compensation in the event of bad or non-delivered service or if we'd been left out of pocket. But in this case BA have gone to good lengths to maintain our goodwill. Maybe I'm just very odd and old-fashioned too
pomkiwi likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 2:00 am

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC, IC Plat Amb, LH FTV
Originally Posted by cammyloon
That's pretty much the way I see it. I wouldn't be afraid to seek compensation in the event of bad or non-delivered service or if we'd been left out of pocket. But in this case BA have gone to good lengths to maintain our goodwill. Maybe I'm just very odd and old-fashioned too
I pretty much agree - now if only BA were consistent when inconvenience or costs were involved without having to be pushed....
cammyloon likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.