Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club World overnight flights - how soon after takeoff can you convert to bed?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club World overnight flights - how soon after takeoff can you convert to bed?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2017, 5:13 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by brentford77
If I'm in a seat that is out of view of cc once they've taken 'seats for take off' I have been known to put seat flat and have been asleep from before take off. Yes, I know, I know....
Originally Posted by Can I help you
Idiot comes to mind.
Not very smart at all @brentford77. Of course it will be perfectly fine except in the event of an emergency.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 5:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Has anyone that is saying it is OK to have the bed flat for take-off/landing ever seen what happens in the event of even the most simple of accidents? If you had then IMO you would have to be mad to be happy lying down for T/O/Landing. Even with airbags I am pretty sure you might end up on the ceiling and then on the floor and quite possibly on the ground outside the aircraft!!!

Just saying...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.