Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA 777 F - refurbished or not?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2017, 3:12 am

Programs: BAEC GGL
Originally Posted by TheJayHatch
Thanks both. I assumed they were all refurb (save for a few 744s) however found some mention of some 772s that were waiting to be refurbished. It's a first F for both of us (if you don't count CX J at Easter so slightly nervous we'll end up on some older stock!
To be super clear, all BA F seats are the same today apart from installation details in different aircraft which make some slightly more spacious than others and the 789 version looses the buddy seat with a fixed screen.

The '2010' version is the latest and is very likely what you've seen before.

I'd suggest the 12F config on the 772 isn't at all bad, I like the feel of the 744 myself but it's probably the least spacious of all the F cabins. None of them need to be avoided really..
Old Jul 14, 2017, 3:58 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by apollo00
To be super clear, all BA F seats are the same today apart from installation details in different aircraft which make some slightly more spacious than others and the 789 version looses the buddy seat with a fixed screen.

The '2010' version is the latest and is very likely what you've seen before.

I'd suggest the 12F config on the 772 isn't at all bad, I like the feel of the 744 myself but it's probably the least spacious of all the F cabins. None of them need to be avoided really..
^
Old Jul 14, 2017, 4:11 am
Suspended

Programs: BAEC
The comments about the 777 being good are totally valid, but OP if you do want to 'experience' the nose it's definitely worth a call to YouFirst, if you explain how much you were looking forward to it they might have some discretion to move you to another flight - there's bound to be another that day and it's not going to be busy yet for Nov. Not guaranteed of course, but worth a shot if you do still want that.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Originally Posted by LordBuckethead
if you do want to 'experience' the nose it's definitely worth a call to YouFirst,
Thanks LOrdBuckethead - although what is YouFirst? I've never heard of that...!
Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Originally Posted by apollo00
None of them need to be avoided really..
You're not wrong there - we are right down at the bottom of the deep deep well of 'first world problems'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.