Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corfu Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2017, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
It took less than 15 minutes from being dropped off to the duty free shop. There was quite a queue at passport control but they announced that European citizens didn't need to show their passports
Old Jun 24, 2017, 8:41 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
i was there early when using CFU 4 weeks ago (because my ferry to Corfu arrived very early and there was only so much time I could spend having lunch in town (in an amazing little place actually if anyone needs recommendations)).

There were queues at T-2hours and I'd say for the next 30-40 mins but then quieten down. this was the day after 2 days of flight cancellations due to the IT issue so that might have meant people arriving earlier.

There's a decent cafe outside that i then spent some time in catching last rays of sun - there's not a lot to do once airside.
Old Jun 24, 2017, 9:11 am

Programs: Amex Platinum, LH SEN (Gold), BA Bronze
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
What, not a fan of HBO?!

Yes, you can through check, no issue there. Sandwiches are actually tricky airside, there is a café there but it's probably the worst place in the vicinity to get fresh food. Get your hotel to make one before you go and take it with you. Water (cheap too) and the usual snacks are easier to get.
one of the great things of greece that i wish they applied in the UK. 500 ml bottles of water are capped at 0.35/0.50 EUR. It is illegal to charge more!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.