Wiki Posts
Search

MEX shifts from 747 to dreamliner?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2017, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
MEX shifts from 747 to dreamliner?

Just noticed that my December and January flights to/from MEX have been altered to a 787. This route has always been exclusively 747 - so is this a permanent change and if so does it mean that Aeromexico's fairly recently introduced service has bitten a chunk out of BA's loads?
Not best pleased to lose the upper deck
Old Jun 22, 2017, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Old news unfortunately

Mexico City operated by 787-9
Old Jun 22, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
As mentioned in the thread it goes to 772 from next summer, although that has roughly the same capacity as 789 anyway
Old Jun 22, 2017, 5:11 pm

Programs: BA - Silver
Originally Posted by philco
Just noticed that my December and January flights to/from MEX have been altered to a 787. This route has always been exclusively 747 - so is this a permanent change and if so does it mean that Aeromexico's fairly recently introduced service has bitten a chunk out of BA's loads?
Not best pleased to lose the upper deck
lost my upper deck in Nov too 😩

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.