Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Massive Favour Please!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:26 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by bricksoft
Guests on the back tables get smaller chairs and have to buy their food and drink
Ha ha !

The BoB I can understand.

But as for seating ...... even BA aren't that harsh on their back-of-the bus 'guests', given that the Y 'chairs' on s/h are the same size as those in CE
Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
... and the ladies will have to put their handbags through a sizer before they sit down, otherwise they may have to put them in a cupboard.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:43 am

Programs: AY+
Originally Posted by bricksoft
Guests on the back tables get smaller chairs and have to buy their food and drink
Donīt forget the plastic fork and knife
Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:52 am
Suspended

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by dakaix
Have you looked at the Heathrow Media Library?

http://mediacentre.heathrow.com/imagelibrary
Dang, this is really cool.

Thanks
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:10 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

I have an extensive collection of airport wayfinding pictograms. If you send me a PM with your email address, you can have it all.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Qatar Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Oh I've thought of so many of these, and would love to have it! I'm trying to do the seat map as some sort of aircraft style one. I should have asked BA to do it, overcooked in first, under catered in business, no choice in premium economy and slurry in economy. It would have saved a fortune and guests would have had the 'real' experience haha!

Thanks for everyone's help so far!
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I shall step back, as I'm clearly outclassed
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Qatar Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Prospero
I have an extensive collection of airport wayfinding pictograms. If you send me a PM with your email address, you can have it all.
Thank you SO much!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by T8191
... and the ladies will have to put their handbags through a sizer before they sit down, otherwise they may have to put them in a cupboard.
I wish! Sorry madam, you need to remove your fascinator to go through security. I think my mum would be up for a fight!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by subject2load
Ha ha !

The BoB I can understand.

But as for seating ...... even BA aren't that harsh on their back-of-the bus 'guests', given that the Y 'chairs' on s/h are the same size as those in CE
I'd love it to get to the stage where I can say, sorry sir, we have run out of everything after 1 row ordered a pack of percy pigs.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
So how are you incorporating the safety video into your wedding? Where will the bear be?
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sama
Donīt forget the plastic fork and knife
The plastic fork and knife proved too useful for a customers, and based on feedback have decided to enhance these items to your hands. Each customer should have 2, however in the case of having less than 2, hands can be purchased for 20,000 avios for 1 hour and 50,000 avios for the duration of your flight.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wrp96
So how are you incorporating the safety video into your wedding? Where will the bear be?
I'm thinking of asking the father of the bride to remind people where their nearest exit is, and the nearest one may be behind you in your welcome speech.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
All I can think of of is the background track Pam Ann has in before her shows- lots of airport style announcements.

eBay could be your friend for aviation related trinkets too, probably a shed load of old CE cups that BA have sold off
Old Jun 2, 2017, 1:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA - AA- AZ - Amex - HH - IHG and whatever gives points!
Omg this is so funny.
I'll be at LHR T5 tomorrow and again on Monday morning, let me know if you'll still need anything. I'll be very happy to help!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.