Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Can BA Hotline Tickets be credited to partner programs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2017, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold

I have a family friend that says he can book me some BA flights via the Friends & Family Hotline. But I was wondering if anyone knows if these tickets can be credited to programs other than BAEC such as Alaska Mileage Plan ? Reason I'm asking is Alaska's 250% to 350% earnings rate for Club Europe tickets which would be a huge help. Thanks in Advance !
Old May 30, 2017, 7:22 am

Programs: BA GGL FL, AA EXP, MR Titanium, HH Dia, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Melia Plat, Amex Centurion
Indeed you can

Originally Posted by roimaaf
I have a family friend that says he can book me some BA flights via the Friends & Family Hotline. But I was wondering if anyone knows if these tickets can be credited to programs other than BAEC such as Alaska Mileage Plan ? Reason I'm asking is Alaska's 250% to 350% earnings rate for Club Europe tickets which would be a huge help. Thanks in Advance !
You certainly can - I also have access to the Hotline tickets; and they have the same benefits as normal/non Hotline tickets. I often credit mine to AA. Hotline tickets are normal commercial tickets at a discount price
Old May 30, 2017, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold
Originally Posted by PleasureFlyer
You certainly can - I also have access to the Hotline tickets; and they have the same benefits as normal/non Hotline tickets. I often credit mine to AA. Hotline tickets are normal commercial tickets at a discount price
Awesome ! Do you happen to know what fare class they're usually in ? Cos Alaska credits J and D flights better than I or R ? As in 350% for D versus 250% for I

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.