Wiki Posts
Search

Left a camera behind in the aircraft

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Left a camera behind in the aircraft

I am sorry to bother you but I need your help.

I left my camera behind in my flight today, just realised it on my way home. I am panicking, I don't know what to do. I am going back to LHR tomorrow, do you know if I could pick it up if it's collected and sent to the lost & found, or have to wait for a response after the submission of the lost & found form?
Old May 29, 2017, 5:16 pm

Programs: Status with BA Exec Club; KrisFlyer; Hilton Honors; IHG One; Marriott Bonvoy
You can lodge the form now on missingx.com

Unlikely it will be ready for collection tomorrow unfortunately - airside baggage might have it for an hour or so after a flight lands, but if you've gone landslide I think you have to go via missingx and LHR lost property.
Old May 29, 2017, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by memesweeper
You can lodge the form now on missingx.com

Unlikely it will be ready for collection tomorrow unfortunately - airside baggage might have it for an hour or so after a flight lands, but if you've gone landslide I think you have to go via missingx and LHR lost property.
Thank you... I need it for my trip tomorrow, but it is not possible then... I am so devastated, feeling empty. I should not taken it out of my bag for taking rubbish photos during the flight.
Old May 29, 2017, 5:34 pm

Programs: BA Oneworld
For BA lost property at Heathrow you need to contact bagport

https://www.bagport.co.uk/services/lost-property/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.