Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BOS - LHR - Can you have dinner in the lounge and try food on-board (club world)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOS - LHR - Can you have dinner in the lounge and try food on-board (club world)?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2017, 12:58 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Is the first section just for first passengers?

3:30pm for the normal dining bit.
(nice to see USB ports under the dining tables).
Old Dec 25, 2017, 6:45 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Originally Posted by Robshaw236
I'm sure this will make we sound incredibly greedy... but honestly I'm just curious as the new BA lounge in Boston looks great!
Maybe it's just like this when you travel:
Old Dec 25, 2017, 9:47 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by markle
just as an fyi, the full buffet doesn't come out until 17:30 - before that, there's just a small selection of sandwiches, hummous, etc.

That being said the quality of the food in the full buffet is really quite superb. Infinitely better than the offerings i've become accustomed to at lhr, and far better than what you'll get onboard. We were very happy indeed.
​​​​​​​+1
Old Dec 25, 2017, 11:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Yesterday they had the normal snack section of various sandwiches / mini wraps, crisps, some veggie bits in glasses and a nice mushroom soup etc.
At 3:30pm, they brought salad stuff out to the buffet, then beef, mashed potato, hard half sprouts, pork or some pig products and a few mini desserts. Shortly after some Chinese dim sum type things with sauces.
Nice to see salted caramel Baileys at the bar.

No idea what the first section was offered.

Nice views from the bar area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.