Wiki Posts
Search

A second FF No appearing in Booking

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2017, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, BA, VA
A second FF No appearing in Booking

I'm all checked in for a flight today and have boarding pass in hand. As a paranoid traveler I like to keep an eye on my booking through the myflights app.

I checked a few minutes ago and another BA frequent flyer number has been added, alongside the correct one, to the booking. The GGL line can''t tell me anything about it and are on the case, but it is stilll not fixed.

When I try to save my boarding pass from the BA site it comes out with the incorrect FF number.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? odd.

Edit: The incorrect number has now been removed, and the BA customer service person says that BA did not make any changes.....very odd.

Last edited by TonyHancock; May 19, 2017 at 10:13 am
Old May 19, 2017, 10:12 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Did someone else redeem avios for your ticket?
Old May 19, 2017, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nux
Did someone else redeem avios for your ticket?
No it's a Y+ using one of my GUF's to give me J. This is the return flight and the interloping FF number did not appear until today. (The fist leg was 12 days ago.) The customer service rep at the GGL centre actually gave me the name of the owner of the number and I have no idea who it is.)
Old May 19, 2017, 1:22 pm

Programs: BAEC Ex Gold, Now Silver :)
Enjoy the gin

Enjoy the gin !
Old May 19, 2017, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by saleemarshad
Enjoy the gin !
It's fabulous
Old May 22, 2017, 3:57 am

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
If you have a look at the booking on the Web version of MyFlights, what are the letters next to the frequent flyer numbers? e.g. FQTV etc.

P.S. This is exactly what MyFlights is for - alerting people to things they weren't expecting!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.