Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Travel agent recommendation for booking ITA Matrix fares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel agent recommendation for booking ITA Matrix fares

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2023, 3:28 am

Originally Posted by Greenpen
I would agree with ITA having a lot of trouble with TK. It offers booking classes that exist but are no longer on sale. A proper travel agent seems to be able to see the low fare ITA quoted class but cannot book it.

This is a well known issue with TK and ITA unfortunately, they aren't bookable IME
Old Nov 27, 2023, 3:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Marriott Ambassador
Just to add I regularly use Propeller Travel for this sort of booking and they're always very prompt and helpful with any changes that are needed (or where the availability doesn't actually exist!)
danielbk likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2023, 5:55 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
All sorted quickly and efficiently with Propeller this morning !
danielbk likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.