Chewing Gum Gate On G-EUYM

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2017, 8:56 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Disgusting habit. Disgusting behaviour.
Old May 1, 2017, 8:48 pm
Moderator, Emirates
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Apologies if my statement about the disease risk was a bit off the mark and appeared slightly hysterical but I was under the belief that some infections could still be a risk and only really came to mind because of the Hep A outbreak reported.

The main gripe was the chewing gum and people's disrespect for shared facilities.

Safe & Happy Travels

S
Old May 1, 2017, 10:48 pm

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
By the same logic, doesn't all the saliva-contaminated glassware, crockery and cutlery pose the same risk and be treated as clinical waste ?
A fair point! The chance of catching something seriously nasty / life changing is very, very low indeed if your basic jabs are up to date and you observe basic hygiene precautions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.