Wiki Posts
Search

Go to get my flight ticketed

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2017, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Platinum UK and related Hotel loyalty programs
Originally Posted by markle
Amazing, well done! Last time I tried to sort this via the Social Media team, the response was "FO"
What form of social media did you use? Maybe try again? What class are you flying? I got a sort if impression that as we are CW they are more willing to help
Old Apr 4, 2017, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by robiles
What form of social media did you use? Maybe try again? What class are you flying? I got a sort if impression that as we are CW they are more willing to help
Club, via Twitter. This was a month ago, it may well be that they're now a bit more understanding...
Old Apr 5, 2017, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Platinum UK and related Hotel loyalty programs
Originally Posted by markle
Club, via Twitter. This was a month ago, it may well be that they're now a bit more understanding...
Thats a shame, that was actually about the same time they called me at 1am to book my return 2-4-1 redemption. If you have still not been ticketed I would possibly try again. Remind them you will be paying for seats so in their interest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.