Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Can BA print my AA boarding pass - separate tickets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond

I'm flying tomorrow to the US, and then an extra hop on AA. For various reasons I'm using separate tickets. Obviously aware of the risks of this ticketing structure, hand luggage only so reducing the potential issues.

My question is around how do I get hold of my AA BP. The obvious answer is to ask BA to print it at LHR, where I'll have plenty of time, as I might be time restricted at my mid-point.

Can (will?!) the BA staff at LHR print a BP for a completely separate itinerary. The only connection being that I'm using my BAEC number on the AA flight.

Alternative is to remember to print it before my taxi arrives early tomorrow, within the 24 hours window. Obviously as a silver card holder my seat for the AA flight is already selected.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 2:51 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Print it in the lounge if not?
Old Jan 11, 2017, 2:51 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Unless it is on the same ticket they won't print it (sometimes they can't even if it is on the same ticket).

Have you tried using the AA app? You don't need an AA frequent flyer number or to sign in to use it, just add your AA PNR.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 2:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cymro
Print it in the lounge if not?
Good point - I don't normally venture to that part! I'll be in the Flounge if that makes a difference.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
Unless it is on the same ticket they won't print it (sometimes they can't even if it is on the same ticket).

Have you tried using the AA app? You don't need an AA frequent flyer number or to sign in to use it, just add your AA PNR.
I had installed and opened the app, and looked for 'check in'. Of course, this being an American app, check in was hidden in 'find trip'.

Thanks Karfa. Spare phone portable charger packed as I don't think my plane will have USB <sigh>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.