Wiki Posts
Search

SCL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List
SCL

Has anyone flown back from SCL yet on the new BA service and can let me know whether BA use the LATAM premium check in area for Business and First, and whether they are using the LATAM lounge or Admirals Club?
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Regardles of the lounge BA direct you to, you will have access to both.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
BA eligible pax have access to the AAAC, the LAN&TAM VIP Lounge is operated by a third party and, as far as I know, not available to BA customers as per the 1W policy.

Please ignore in light of more accurate and informed information from C-W-S
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:47 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
It's definitely the LATAM VIP lounge, use the lift to level 4 after the first duty free shop., I was there a few hours ago. For departures, I am not yet sure, I could see the BA desks, desk 35 and thereabouts, but no indicator of whether the LATAM premium wing, a bit like T5's First Wing, is available. I will find out in a few days, and I will do a New Routes guide shortly.

It's only third party in the sense that BaxterStorey run CCR.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:56 am

Programs: BA Gold
From c-w-s's comments it sounds like it will be same situation as Iberia, with the check-in desks in the main departure area, but after check-in you can go upstairs, past the LATAM priority check-in area, and use the priority immigration and security area, which then takes you straight to the LATAM lounge entrance.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 10:15 am

Programs: AA EXP and 1MM, UA 1K, HH Lifetime Diamond
As Contador states about IB checkin, I fly AA out of SCL regularly and check-in at the AA counter and then go upstairs to use the security check point next to LATAM premium check-in which takes you right to the LATAM lounge.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 11:32 am

Programs: BA Executive Club and OnBusiness
The LATAM lounge is highly recommended - it's on two levels so if you want peace and quiet head up the internal staircase when you arrive. There are two separate food areas upstairs.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 12:00 pm

Programs: MUCCI
Yes. Check in at BA desks then head upstairs.
will also have done this in a few days so can confirm thereafter.....
FD.
Old Jan 9, 2017, 2:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List
Thanks all. Useful to know that we can head straight up to the LATAM Premium security after check in. On tonight's flight and looking forward to 14 hours in F!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.