Community
Wiki Posts
Search

reliable Gate 365 store that posts point?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2016, 10:20 pm
Original Poster

reliable Gate 365 store that posts point?

I use to use Nordstroms at Gate 365 and I would buy cosmetics and the points would post no problem to my families BA accounts. Now I notice they are no longer with Gate 365. I tried Staples for some office supplies and it's horrible, I've filed the claim after 40 days and it's been 3 months and the points haven't posted yet. They keep saying they will. It's hard to believe it.

I use this just to keep accounts active with activity. Anyone know if Saks or any other store that posts points where one doesn't have to chase after them in the USA?

Thank you for any suggestions.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 2:04 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Originally Posted by dinise
I use to use Nordstroms at Gate 365 and I would buy cosmetics and the points would post no problem to my families BA accounts. Now I notice they are no longer with Gate 365. I tried Staples for some office supplies and it's horrible, I've filed the claim after 40 days and it's been 3 months and the points haven't posted yet. They keep saying they will. It's hard to believe it.

I use this just to keep accounts active with activity. Anyone know if Saks or any other store that posts points where one doesn't have to chase after them in the USA?

Not sure about the US version of Gate 365.... but I have given up with using the UK one because I never EVER got any of the purchases to credit first time without having to chase them!
Old Aug 21, 2016, 2:16 am

I've used Marks and Spencer and John Lewis and both have worked perfectly. Cashback from smaller fly by night companies can occasionally be difficult; I lost cash back on Quidco when Low Cost Holidays went broke.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by BA or bust
Not sure about the US version of Gate 365.... but I have given up with using the UK one because I never EVER got any of the purchases to credit first time without having to chase them!
I only used it once, but same experience - had to chase points. Never again!
Old Aug 21, 2016, 2:57 am

Programs: BA Gold
I've used Newegg a number of times and never had to chase them up for points. That probably doesn't have the same range of products you're looking for though .
Old Aug 21, 2016, 4:12 am

In the UK, Vitabiotics post first time as do Lakeland, yet Argos you always have to chase.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 4:13 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
I use the following sites, Groupon, Superdrug, Tesco Wine/Direct, M&S, Currys, John Lewis and Argos. They all post points reliably. I stopped using the cashback sites in particular Quidco and TopCashBack because I spent so much of my time chasing up purchases that had not tracked. Groupon is the best value for me because it earns 8 Avios per £1.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 9:55 am

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, BA Executive Blue, IHG Platinum Elite,Kimpton.
Have to say I love Gate 365, based in the States and a nice way to keep the Avios ticking over nicely;

Mainly use Target, no problems with them posting quickly, also use The Body Shop, posts quickly enough.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by OPENROAD
Have to say I love Gate 365, based in the States and a nice way to keep the Avios ticking over nicely;

Mainly use Target, no problems with them posting quickly, also use The Body Shop, posts quickly enough.
Thank you all for your suggestions. I will try target and maybe groupon What do you buy at Target? There are so any restrictions.

Target does not offer a reward on: Baby care (diapers, wipes, formula), all gift cards, school & office supplies (paper & art supplies), Pharmacy (including OTC), Sweet JOJO, Target Photo, Apple, video games (including PC software and TurboTax) and consoles, contract mobile phones, books,electronic, toys, magazines, music, DVDs or Blu-Rays, sports and fitness equipment, grocery (food, beverage and household commodities), pets, health, personal care and beauty items.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:27 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dinise

I regularly use Gate365 and haven't had a problem. Some take longer to post (Pottery Barn takes forever) but many post very quickly. I use drugstore.com, Sephora, Neiman Marcus and Saks regularly.

I noticed Nordstrom is no longer listed, so maybe thats where the problem is?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.