Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Avios

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2016, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Plt
Missing Avios

Requested missing Avios for Dragon Air flights. BA rejected re the Avios have already been posted to your account. Avios haven't been posted (been months). Return leg did post. Not a BA flyer, almost all Avios via CC. Is there a way to appeal or do I just ask for the missing Avios again?

(apologies in advance for the BA noob question and for my poor FT search skills )

Cheers
Old Aug 20, 2016, 1:59 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Sounds like you used the specific form for missing TPs / Avios. That's not a bad way to start, it does actually work some of the time, but if you get that rejection, just send in a general complaint webform including the PNRs and seat number, ticket number (in particular). If you lose patience, just give them a call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.