Community
Wiki Posts
Search

same day change

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by stewaran
Ive done it!

Ticket changed, but now saying unable to check in as no 125 number!

I've taken some screen shots in case all goes wrong.
Argh probably a reissue issue. sometimes it is immediate when you change online sometimes not. Hope for you it works out.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:27 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Ive done it!

Ticket changed, but now saying unable to check in as no 125 number!

I've taken some screen shots in case all goes wrong.
That's normal!

Just go to the flights listing, not the main page, refresh, then select your new flight time and hopefully you are ok. If that fails, log out and log back in. It does take about 5 minutes to come through.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:33 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by KARFA
Did you get the one that splits a few stops before (S1)? I think you need to be on the front portion of the train to carry on to the airport, the back half goes somewhere else.

The S8 heads east from Hbf, doesn't split anywhere, and is quicker to teh airport anyway.
The S1 is usually a mistake. The S8 occasionally stops its journey (unplanned) at Unterföhring and then goes back to the city so you have to wait there for the next one. Slightly annoying if you are cutting it close.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
That's normal!

Just go to the flights listing, not the main page, refresh, then select your new flight time and hopefully you are ok. If that fails, log out and log back in. It does take about 5 minutes to come through.
Spoken to customer service they have ticketed it, now app saying to see staff at airport.

Do they leave check in to man gate at MUC?
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:37 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Do they leave check in to man gate at MUC?
I don't know, I hope they keep some there. But we're all going to find out very shortly! Can you GoPro this?
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:55 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by LondonElite
The S8 occasionally stops its journey (unplanned) at Unterföhring and then goes back to the city so you have to wait there for the next one.
Ah ok. I have never experienced that before.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Luckily 1 staff remains at the desk!

He phoned the gate' got no answer but printed the boarding pass anyway for me.

No sat on the plane :-)

Closest I have ever been to not getting on
Old Aug 9, 2016, 8:11 am

Closest I have ever been to not getting on
Well done, get's you home earlier and you obviously had time in hand too, albeit with a slight increment to blood pressure, for which there is no charge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.