Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What time does the Concorde Room Open?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2016, 9:18 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I am currently at T5 waiting for the security to let me through. Can't believe I will have to wait for my lounge to open for another 20 mins after that
Old Nov 22, 2016, 11:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
I was the only person in there the other day after arriving at 4:20am from HKG. Must have been somewhere around 5am when I entered. Weird having the place to yourself.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 2:03 pm

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
dont lay in bed, enjoy the experience!! Its the exclusvity of it that appeals to many. Peace and quite away from the crowds. Go there for breakfast, take a walk to the other terminals, get back - have a shower, have lunch, have a snooze in the cabanna. And make sure you have a driver waiting for you at the other end.... queue the LP!!

We would if we could, every time. Terminal 5 is a great terminal and airport to spend time at.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:24 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Can anyone tell me if Breakfast is served when they first open at 5AM..... I'll have about an hour before I need to catch a flight.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:32 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Yes, breakfast will be served.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:34 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
It is served from doors open, hot items may take 5 to 10 minutes to arrive, but otherwise it will be available straight away. There aren't many flights departing at 6am however. If you are on the 08:00 hrs Athens service then you only need to leave for the gate around 07:15 or so.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 8:26 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It is served from doors open, hot items may take 5 to 10 minutes to arrive, but otherwise it will be available straight away. There aren't many flights departing at 6am however. If you are on the 08:00 hrs Athens service then you only need to leave for the gate around 07:15 or so.
We are on an Athens flight but it leaves at 6:55 AM
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:00 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by david55
We are on an Athens flight but it leaves at 6:55 AM
Ah OK, this is presumably in summer then. You won't be able to get airside before 05:00 but hopefully you will get the full hour before departure. In some ways the First lounge could be easier since you'll get a breakfast on the flight and the buffet arrangement will allow you to time things better. On the other hand CCR is fairly empty until about 08:00 hrs so you should get fast service there too.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 2:55 am
gms

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AAJetMan
Hoping to arrivre when doors fling wide and maximize my time before an afternoon flight.
Note sure there are actually any doors to fling open at the main CCR (lounge lobby) entrance? Maybe you'll be there in time to hear the tensa barriers recoil (not actually sure if they even need to block off the entrance in any way during the overnight period since there are no passengers in the terminal anyway)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.