Search

Business Life magazine on board

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2016, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
Business Life magazine on board

Hello,

A while back in January I read an article about renting a private jet in Business Life magazine and on the page there are some popular links to websites which offer empty return legs for a discount... can someone please please PLEASE help me to take pictures of the article and post it here?

Thanks in advance :-)

*It maybe in the HighLife magazine!

Last edited by cysyuen; Jan 15, 2016 at 3:28 am
Old Jan 15, 2016, 1:53 am

Originally Posted by cysyuen
Hello,

A while back in January I read an article about renting a private in Business Life magazine and on the page there are some popular links to websites which offer empty return legs for a discount... can someone please please PLEASE help me to take pictures of the article and post it here?
Please someone post the article; I can't do anything this morning until I know what the rented private is for .
Old Jan 15, 2016, 2:59 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Hello,

A while back in January I read an article about renting a private in Business Life magazine and on the page there are some popular links to websites which offer empty return legs for a discount... can someone please please PLEASE help me to take pictures of the article and post it here?

Sorry I don't have the article. IMHO Lunajets is pretty good. They are based in Switzerland but they have a handy online search tool to find available empty legs. If you speak to other dealers then they are all pretty much selling the same empty legs so it is really a matter of personal preference/price. FlyVictor is advertised in the FIRST magazine.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SteveF
Please someone post the article; I can't do anything this morning until I know what the rented private is for .
Thanks for spotting the error ^
Old Jan 15, 2016, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Hello,

A while back in January I read an article about renting a private jet in Business Life magazine and on the page there are some popular links to websites which offer empty return legs for a discount... can someone please please PLEASE help me to take pictures of the article and post it here?

It might be here:
http://businesslife.ba.com/
http://highlife.ba.com/
Old Jan 15, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
A while back in January...
Eh? January is only two weeks old....

I've searched http://businesslife.ba.com/ and http://highlife.ba.com/ and I'm not finding anything about private jets I'm afraid. Could it have been an advert designed to look like a promotional article?

You can look at recent High Life magazines through an app - I've got the Android one. Didn't see any such ads in this month's HL though.

Old Jan 15, 2016, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JAXBA

Eh? January is only two weeks old....

I've searched http://businesslife.ba.com/ and http://highlife.ba.com/ and I'm not finding anything about private jets I'm afraid. Could it have been an advert designed to look like a promotional article?

You can look at recent High Life magazines through an app - I've got the Android one. Didn't see any such ads in this month's HL though.

Surely it was an ad but not an article. Actually I am not sure...

I will look through the December megazines and will let you know if I find it!
Old Jan 15, 2016, 12:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold GGL
Business Life megazine on board

I think it was better when we didn't know what exactly you were looking for.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 12:39 pm

Programs: BA Lft Gld, AA Gld, Marrott/RC Lft Gld, IHG Gld
While I don't recall seeing the specific advert referenced by the OP, JetSmarter.com would seem to fit the description.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 3:11 pm

Programs: BA (Gold). Various other statuses
I've just been through High Life and Business Life using the app and can't see anything that fits the bill. Was it perhaps a December copy that slipped into the new year?
Old Jan 15, 2016, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Thanks those who tried finding it.

I will now search through the archives and find it out.
Old Jan 23, 2016, 12:49 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Hello,

Oh and they say youth is squandered on the young!

Right click Save As to see the small print, it's Victor I think you need to check.
Attached Images    
Old Jan 23, 2016, 1:32 pm

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Huzzah for CWS!
Old Jan 23, 2016, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
CoJetage is also worth a look, not sure if they are mentioned or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.