Search

Concorde Watch

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2019, 9:47 am

Anyone still on this thread

My gf just got me one of these.
Honest opinion please
Old Apr 19, 2019, 10:14 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Avitscj
My gf just got me one of these.
Honest opinion please
I think the only honest opinion that in any way matters is yours. You have a very generous girlfriend so it's all good. Welcome to Flyertalk Avitscj and welcome to the BA forum, it's good to see you here and hopefully we will benefit from seeing more of you in the future.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 10:19 am

Value for money

yeah she’s great and I appreciate the sentiment but I feel she was ripped off , I have a pic but need another three posts after this before I can post one i think
Old Apr 19, 2019, 10:27 am

yeah she’s great and I appreciate the sentiment but I feel she was ripped off , I have a pic but need another three posts after this before I can post one i think
pic
Old Apr 19, 2019, 11:58 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes, you may need to run through 24 hours before you get past the 5 post minimum and some link restrictions. Do you like the watch? And could you perhaps see it growing on you? After a few years valuable usage that issue will fade away. There's a £15 clock thing in my kitchen which isn't working properly, it's about 30 years old. The hour hand works but the minute hand has given up the ghost. One of my family members is fairly upset about it, so I'm facing the prospect of spending £100 plus to get it fixed! When something acquires sentimental value, the original cost - low or high - rapidly gets lost in the mists of time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.