Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA took our 3 seats to give to 1 pilot!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2015, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by MARTINSWIN
but i have just now booked a couple of ryanair and easyjet flights to Europe. now that we can pay for priority boarding with these 2 low cost carriers(tried it earlier this year to DUB)
You can't in fact pay for Speedy Boarding on EasyJet, though you used to be able to. It only comes bundled in with various other products - Flex fares, EasyJet Plus cards, or by paying extra to reserve seats in exit rows or the front few rows of the plane. Reserve seats anywhere else in the plane and you will not get it thrown in.

Originally Posted by MARTINSWIN
I find they rigidly enforce the rules(unlike BA) .
Once you've flown them a few more times you'll find the reality is very different. Watch out for easyJet's totally unique interpretation of the EC261/2004 rules on denied boarding, for example. Just because they're an LCC doesn't mean they don't routinely overbook.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.