Wiki Posts
Search

New priority boarding at BSL

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2015, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
New priority boarding at BSL

As regulars will know, the fast track line ex BSL typically includes over half the plane.

Yesterday, something new was happening. FT passengers were arranged into one of 3 queues, golds and CE pax, then Silvers, then Bronzes and each queue was boarded in turn.

Not sure if this is a one-off or the start of something being rolled out systemwide, but it is an enhancement that I, for one can see value in.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 5:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Great idea
My concern is that this would require effort by the gate staff to do a fair bit of work herding passengers into the right queues.

London City could do with this but there is not enough space at the gates.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 5:16 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by thegoderic
As regulars will know, the fast track line ex BSL typically includes over half the plane.

Yesterday, something new was happening. FT passengers were arranged into one of 3 queues, golds and CE pax, then Silvers, then Bronzes and each queue was boarded in turn.

Not sure if this is a one-off or the start of something being rolled out systemwide, but it is an enhancement that I, for one can see value in.
See this thread - specifically post #143 for further details on this - good to know it's being enforced at BSL as promised!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.