Wiki Posts
Search

OpenSkies EWR-ORY BizBed seat suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, Delta, UA
OpenSkies EWR-ORY BizBed seat suggestions

We have booked a RT from EWR to ORY in Club World (BizBed) using the Chase BA Visa 2-for-1 voucher. Any suggestions on best seats for a couple? With Oneworld sapphire we can reserve at no cost. My initial thoughts are 5 A & C might be relatively quiet for the night flight departing EWR @ 20:25

Thanks in advance for your input!

Cheers!
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:33 am

I did this last week for EWR-ORY in 1A/1C and no problems with noise. There were only 3 or so rows in the front section, so pretty private.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 11:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, Delta, UA
Thanks, that is good to hear. I assumed that that the proximity to the galley of row 1 would be an issue.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 1:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
we liked 1A/C as well, and had no issue with the galley (or lav). are trying 1D/F on the return, I'll report back if it's an issue.

one thing I'll note is that there's a bed for an infant on the wall behind 3A/B, so if there's s baby up front they'll put the parents and child there--there was on our outbound, but thankfully the kid was mostly quiet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.