Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

How do I book a BA Holiday with a stopover and get the £300 deposit offer?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2015, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Delta Platinum medallion

My planned ABZ>LHR(T5 toT3)>TATL in March 2016 is best done with an LHR stopover - LHR hotel cheaper than ABZ, and Scottish winter weather often means early morning flights from ABZ are delayed.

So I try to book a flight + hotel (LHR) + car (for the States) but BA online wants all the money now. Do the journey without the stopover and the system offers me the £300 only deposit.

Is there a way round this (oh and I want to book just after midnight to snag an inbound WT+>CW UuA)
Old Apr 2, 2015, 12:03 am
McG

Programs: BAEC

You might need to phone to get the flights you want, and then take the flight + car option and book the LHR hotel separate in order to get the pay a deposit option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.