Wiki Posts
Search

API added but still showing red

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 1:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
API added but still showing red

I've added the API for an ex-EU booking. However, although it shows the green tick when completed, it goes back to red when I return to the main page in MMB for my wife. She's a US citizen, travelling to America and I've never had this before. As far as I can see, all the information is correct and nothing has been missed off. The summary states completed for everything that's required.

Is this a system glitch or something I have I missed something? My details have the green tick.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
It's a glitch, happened with me recently a few times. OLCI without issue.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
That's really helpful, thanks.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 9:34 pm

Programs: AA, onePass
Yep....me too....although our flight is still in future......it is disconcerting however CS confirms no further info needed.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:58 am

Programs: BA Gold
Actually I think you'll find the problem is much more BA specific. Despite being told countless times that my information is there and yet seeing it "not there" when I log on, I have discovered the following:
  • Store API information
  • Do Not log into BA.COM but access your booking via reference and surname and voila the information is there.
  • Log in Executive Club and access the same booking (even to check in) and it's gone

Have proven this to BA staff on the phone despite them trying to give me a ridiculous long list of reasons why I was doing things wrong. But has anybody listened? I doubt it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.