Wiki Posts
Search

LHR T5 Galleries Club South - Power!?!?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2014, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, United, Hilton, Avis
LHR T5 Galleries Club South - Power!?!?

Anyone else irritated by how many of the power outlets are not working?

I had to move 3 times to find one that worked and then there are 5 people after a socket as theirs is broken too.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 3:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Open up the floor panel near the table and see if you can use one of those.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 4:49 am

Programs: BA Gold
same in T5 Flounge, lots of non workers there too.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 5:01 am

Programs: GGLfL
Same in the CCR - that's if you can find a socket anyway, as most of the sofas don't even have sockets anywhere near them. And when you do find a socket there's a 50% chance it won't be working.

Usually I have to leave my phone/laptop to charge on the table under the big TV, unattended.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 2:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
It's clear BA don't maintain the power sockets in their lounges well enough. I accept that electrical maintenance is relatively more difficult than other types of maintenance (ie. requiring trained operatives, power shutdowns etc.), but this is still fairly basic stuff.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.