Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thistle London T5 - By POD for £5 PP

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2020, 9:07 am

Programs: BA Gold
Mods - is this really the right forum for Thistle pods?
Old Feb 24, 2020, 9:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by armouredant
You can get the Sofitel for ~£94–104 on Lastminute.com Secret Deals, fwiw.

I was hovering between Thistle and Sofitel for my next early LHR departure; the pod price increase sends the wrong message to me. At £59 + £6 + £6 + £6 + £6 (for two people each way in a pod) = £83, I'd rather pay the extra £11–21 for the two of us to stay at a much more comfortable, more convenient and much less dated hotel. For drinks and runway views, we can get off the HX a little earlier and enjoy the rooftop bar at the HGI Atrium T23.
I've not seen the Sofitel 'secret deal' on lastminute for a few weeks now.

They seem to be defaulting to the Hilton now, which isn't a great option as it's in the middle of nowhere and needs a hoppa.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:12 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by bhbloke
I've not seen the Sofitel 'secret deal' on lastminute for a few weeks now.

They seem to be defaulting to the Hilton now, which isn't a great option as it's in the middle of nowhere and needs a hoppa.
Well, I booked it this morning, so it definitely still exists.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.