Community
Wiki Posts
Search

% of direct bookings & market research??!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2014, 10:11 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

% of direct bookings & market research??!

Hello all,

Just trying to do a bit of basic market research and was wondering if anyone knows or can point me in the right direction of where I could find out some data such as % of direct flight bookings with BA via their website or call center. I am trying to compare % of bookings via a travel agent or third party etc

I get this might be sensitive information and maybe not disclosable so if that is the case fair enough.

Thanks for your help in advanced. ^

Last edited by FlyerTalker7654; Jul 25, 2014 at 10:12 pm Reason: ..
Old Jul 26, 2014, 2:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by SgtRyan
I get this might be sensitive information and maybe not disclosable so if that is the case fair enough.
ISTR that BA has published this information at various times in investor day presentations etc. So a first step might be to go to this page and download the presentations (including the transcripts).
Old Jul 26, 2014, 2:34 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I was going to say, try the investor presentations and annual reports.

Just checked some of these. They are pretty old at 2010!

Last edited by LondonElite; Jul 26, 2014 at 2:50 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.