Wiki Posts
Search

Mixed class itin - lounge access DUB/DFW

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2014, 1:33 am
Original Poster

Mixed class itin - lounge access DUB/DFW

Hello,
We're flying DUB-LHR(ET - Y)-DFW(CW - U) next week. IIRC we should get access to the BA lounge in DUB since we're in CW on a connecting flight. Is that still the case?
In DFW we have a separate AA PNR (DFW-AEX) with a layover of 5+hrs. Since we flew over in CW on the same day, would we get access to the lounge at DFW? How about any of the Admirals lounges with showers (I don't think the BA lounge at DFW has showers).
Thanks for any feedback
Old Apr 24, 2014, 2:58 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
http://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-access

Connecting between oneworld marketed and operated flights:

First and Business Class customers connecting on the same day of travel, or before 6am the following day, can access the lounge when travelling between an international long haul (a oneworld international long haul flight is defined as an international flight marketed and operated by any oneworld carrier with a scheduled flight time longer than 5 hours) and an international short haul or domestic flight (and vice-versa).

Lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.

You must be prepared to show your boarding pass or itinerary showing travel in First or Business class on the international long haul flight, in order to access the lounge before your international short haul or domestic flight.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 10:06 am
Original Poster

thank you nux!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.