Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Concorde Room Access

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2024, 2:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by dayone
This weekend.
so in that case the first wing is closed

Transit bus to T5, Transit security in T5, turn right to millionaires door. This assumes you either have no luggage are on one ticket so your luggage is checked through
dayone likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:03 am

Programs: BA Gold
I am going tomorrow - some posters have said FW is closed.

I had assumed you could still check in FW but only FW security is closed so I just need to confirm if I can still check in FW, I know the way to the CCR from there
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:05 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by emeraldflyer
I am going tomorrow - some posters have said FW is closed.

I had assumed you could still check in FW but only FW security is closed so I just need to confirm if I can still check in FW, I know the way to the CCR from there
That's correct. FW check-in open, but security closed. There is an alternative segregated security lane with FW access rules to the left of the FW check-in area, from which you can enter the CCR directly via the "Millionaire's Door" on the right.
emeraldflyer and GeeDubya like this.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:05 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
yes first wing security is still closed. however, first wing check in never closed so you can still check in there. after that, you exit the first wing and go to south security where there is a signed temporary first wing security.
emeraldflyer likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:11 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by flarmip
That's correct. FW check-in open, but security closed. There is an alternative segregated security lane with FW access rules to the left of the FW check-in area, from which you can enter the CCR directly via the "Millionaire's Door" on the right.
Originally Posted by KARFA
yes first wing security is still closed. however, first wing check in never closed so you can still check in there. after that, you exit the first wing and go to south security where there is a signed temporary first wing security.
Thank you both for your quick replies, appreciated
Old Apr 23, 2024, 5:55 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
I understand that arriving in F and connecting to another BA flight i will have access to the CCR before that flight.

If i happen to pass through LHR on another BA flight later that same day (ie. going XXX-LHR-YYY-LHR-ZZZ, on separate tickets), will i have CCR access then also?
Old Apr 23, 2024, 5:58 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I would expect access to be allowed, but not to the point of a passenger insisting on access. Not all niche cases are going to be identified.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 6:00 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by a9504477
I understand that arriving in F and connecting to another BA flight i will have access to the CCR before that flight.

If i happen to pass through LHR on another BA flight later that same day (ie. going XXX-LHR-YYY-LHR-ZZZ, on separate tickets), will i have CCR access then also?
If XXX-LHR is in F and on the same day as LHR-ZZZ then you should be able to gain access by showing your F boarding pass alongside your LHR-ZZZ boarding pass. I think I have done it once, but I'm trying to remember if I was inbound F or if GGL was used.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 7:14 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*S, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by c1223
If XXX-LHR is in F and on the same day as LHR-ZZZ then you should be able to gain access by showing your F boarding pass alongside your LHR-ZZZ boarding pass. I think I have done it once, but I'm trying to remember if I was inbound F or if GGL was used.
Inbound F is sufficient to access the CCR.
I've done that on JFK-LHR-CDG once, before I made GGL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.