Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia seating on BA website

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2014, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: KE MC Premium, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, AZ FA+, Melia Gold
Iberia seating on BA website

Quick question about Iberia flights, I couldn't see answers to.

Flying to MAD on a BA flight number, on the outbound it lets me select the seat and check in on BA's website, however for the return flight, everything gets pushed through to Iberia's website and the BA website wants nothing to do with it. What's the reason for this? Normally I can do everything through the BA website.
Old Apr 3, 2014, 8:18 am

Programs: Free agent
It doesn't really help you, but I have an IB codeshare on BA metal coming up and online seat selection is impossible. I had to call BA. We shall see if check-in will work in a few days.
Old Apr 3, 2014, 8:33 am

Programs: BA GGLfL
In my experience seat selection and on-line check in with Iberia are very hit and miss. You would have thought that BA and Iberia would have managed to get their systems talking to each other by now!
Old Apr 3, 2014, 8:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Honors Gold.
Sounds similar to what I have here. I have an upcoming flights from LOS to MAD and then GRU all booked on the Iberia and they show up in my EC account.

However, when I try to pick seats the system always returns an error.

When I put the booking reference in on the Iberia website it works just fine and I can pick and choose as I please. Have you considered that?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.