Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My flight path - new on BA.com(?)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGLFL, LH Sen, Alitalia Platinum, Hilton Plat, SPG / Marriott / Carlsson Gold
My flight path - new on BA.com(?)

I had not seen "My flightpath" before (usual log-in page on ba.com, half-way down on the left) ... seems pretty accurate. A fun enhancement to ba.com ...

Says I did 194 days in the air with BA since I joined the EC back in 1996.

Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:30 pm

Programs: SK*G, BA Gold, IHG Plat AMB
I wish they would focus on the other appalling, broken or useless website features before developing new ones.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:33 pm

Programs: BA GfL, TK *G+
only 102days on board. Nice little feature, will still be updating BA97.

now to go through every flight to check my LTTP are correct . . .
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Fun and a bit scary! I would have personally enjoyed a more graphic display in map format for novelty sake!
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I think that is pretty cool. I'm sure there are some missing flights (but I can't prove it).

Actually, the more I play around with it, the more I see that flights are missing. A lot of LHs don't show up, so they presumably didn't make it into my lifetime TPs...has anyone had their TPs audited?

Last edited by LondonElite; Mar 25, 2014 at 12:45 pm Reason: Never mind, I read the FAQs, which basically say it's a bit of a game...:rolleyes:
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:41 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold), Hilton (Diamond), Hyatt (Globalist)
the tabs are good too, including the passport badges and countries and cities visited (with BA). ive only had 5.5 days in the air since start of 2012 which i guess is a good thing for me and mrs rrrrrich, though less so for avios!
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:48 pm

Programs: Mucci des Ancients Matelots
I really like it. Not as much on there as I thought, I must have flown easyjet more than I realised recently.^
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:02 pm

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Quirky I suppose! BA going facebook or something... I was hoping for info when you click to expand it, but for my 767 flights to/from scotland and gcm, it just seems to show an A380 or a guy playing bagpipes... Quite like it anyway, although how it will look for people that fly a lot...that is going to be a big page!
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Now the whole My Executive Club page is new...the IT monkeys have been busy it seems.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:07 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
I get a "system error" on each and every year going back to 1991. Is anyone else seeing this error?

I quite like the dashboard but wish I could drill down into the detail to check whether I can find any missing lifetime points. I really should do a 'freedom of information' request but haven't got round to it yet.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:12 pm

I love this!

But there definitely some missing for me. And if they're the obvious ones (no trips to Japan for example) I wonder how many others are missing. Who's to know whether 10 to JNB should be 11?

But it is a bit of fun.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:14 pm

OK, which idiot asked for this in a survey?

I'd much rather they spend their time fixing stuff that's bad/wrong/broken rather than adding new stuff that is just a nice to have (at best.)

For example, on the mobile BA.com I cannot see my bookings, I try to add one it but it says it is shown above, but it is not. I'd much rather have that work than the "my flightpath" fluff.

rb211.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:23 pm

Programs: BA (Gold). Various other statuses
Although I agree there are more important things to fix I still think it is quite fun. I only need to get one more passport badge for a full set!
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:36 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Amazing, thanks for pointing this out. Mine's a bit of a mess, I'm getting motion sickness just looking at it. Apparently I have taken "at least" 10 flights as Bronze, which I don't quite recall and "at least" 50 flights at Gold, I wish that was a little more precise, is that just this year or all years?

But there is a point here, any chance of multi city Avios bookings please? Or even a bit of LAN? Or even Kraków?
Old Mar 25, 2014, 1:42 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Sorry, we can't show your information because of a system error. Please try again later.

I get the same pop-up error message whenever I use the BA Android app, so apparently there's something wrong with my account? Doesn't seem to actually affect anything I care about, luckily.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.