Search

Bassinet on Club Europe LGW-PFO

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2013, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, IC Plat Elt, Hilton Diamond, QF silver
Bassinet on Club Europe LGW-PFO

Hi All,

Just had a newborn and will be travelling CE LGW-PFO in April. Called BA to add the little one to the booking and was told no Bassinet positions on short haul.

Its been that long since i've flown CE, is this correct? Do you still have the middle seat blocked out?

Kind Regards

Sualg
Old Dec 11, 2013, 9:59 am

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze, Virgin Flying Club Red, Swiss M&M Blue
Seeing you are travelling with an infant you will be able to choose your seat immediately and free of charge. Row 1 will most probably be blocked for golds until T-72 but have another look then and hopefully you can get row 1. It is useful as the bassinet position may still be there even without the bassinet. it is useful for putting stuff on.

Newborns fit nicely in the blocked small middle seat anyway!

Dont forget you can take your foldup pushchair and car seat as checked luggage on top of your normal allowance and baby shoudl get 1 bag allowance too even wihtout a seat.
Old Dec 11, 2013, 12:32 pm

The bassinet tables are still in place on the 737s but we don't have the bassinet to go on top of it (haven't had them for over a decade if not longer). These tables can still be used for putting stuff on during the flight but please don't put baby on them

If your flight is on the 737, you'll automatically be allocated the A&C seats. If you can, I'd try to change the seats to the D&F seats, as baby can lie down better in the E seat during the cruise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.