Wiki Posts
Search

T5 GF Lounge 17/09/13

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2013, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Silver, BD Gold
T5 GF Lounge 17/09/13

Currently sitting in the GF lounge waiting for my domestic connection to Manchester (subsequently I have 3 hours until we depart!)

I've already had breakfast from the breakfast Buffet. I personally feel that this is a massive improvement on its predecessors offering. The food was hot, well cooked, plentiful and tasty! Although i do have to say that I'm not so sure if I like my scrambled eggs sloppy - but the lounge isn't doing anything different to most hotel/leisure chains here!

I like the new staff uniforms!

The lounge staff are making a huge effort to clean tables and replenish items around the lounge (I overhead two members of staff whittling about ensuring there was fresh, chilled bottles of champagne, and clean glasses to match, in both the lounge and the gold bar!)

There's I'd plenty of LPGS wedged into the coolers to keep me happy for. Century!! (Thank you BA - can we have this ALL of the time please?!)

This is a fantastic improvement from when I was here last (in February!) as back then I thought the offering was below sun standard.

Please, keep up the awesome work!
Old Sep 17, 2013, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

I am sitting here also awaiting my 1300 EDI flight with my fleece in the Champagne bar having just arrived from BRU.

Flight connections was busy today with us being sent to the far end and then our lane seemed to take forever to get the bags through security and then to walk through our machine.

The person in front of me had his flight closing at 1030 and then his bag was selected to be searched also ( third in the queue) so it is doubtful that he will make his flight

Regards

TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.