Wiki Posts
Search

Question on checking F load

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2013, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Concierge Key, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diam
Question on checking F load

Is there any way of checking F load on BA192 on 9/21 (DFW -> LHR)? Hoping for F inventory to open up so I can spend some of my Avios points.

Thank you in advance.
Old Sep 14, 2013, 8:34 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
It's F3 A2. If I were hoping for an Avios space in F, I would not hold much hope of it personally, especially since CW is J9 C9 (i.e. maybe no need for an op-up which may lead to opening up of the Avios space in F).
Old Sep 14, 2013, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
It's F3 A2. If I were hoping for an Avios space in F, I would not hold much hope of it personally, especially since CW is J9 C9 (i.e. maybe no need for an op-up which may lead to opening up of the Avios space in F).
Many thanks LTN Phobia; I was getting greedy trying to get into F. Currently have a window seat in upper deck so should be all set. Hoping there are no screaming kids. My last flight on Etihad Business had a very unhappy 6 month old who cried his lungs out for 90% of the Dubai to ORD route
Old Sep 15, 2013, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Originally Posted by canuckshark
Many thanks LTN Phobia; I was getting greedy trying to get into F. Currently have a window seat in upper deck so should be all set. Hoping there are no screaming kids. My last flight on Etihad Business had a very unhappy 6 month old who cried his lungs out for 90% of the Dubai to ORD route
You mean AUH to ORD I assume, otherwise the kid was probably upset when he found out it wasn't Emirates!

How does Etihad fare on the on-board bling? Is it a bit more understated than Emirates or do all UAE carriers go overboard on the tackiness?
Old Sep 15, 2013, 9:50 am
Original Poster

^
Originally Posted by layz
You mean AUH to ORD I assume, otherwise the kid was probably upset when he found out it wasn't Emirates!

How does Etihad fare on the on-board bling? Is it a bit more understated than Emirates or do all UAE carriers go overboard on the tackiness?
^ Hilarious comment; yes, the flight was from AUH. I have flown Business and First in both carriers. I think the Emirates color scheme lends it to being a bit more bling worthy than Etihad. Just my opinion.

I was not terribly impressed with Etihad's overall Business product. Looking forward to trying out new club world (yes, the last time I flew BA was in the old Club) on my DFW to LHR route and the new First on my LHR to BOM leg.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 2:02 pm

Location: @somewhere, if help needed use my email address [email protected]
Programs: BA & QR
Hello canuckshark,

checked the flight BA192 21/9

F 12 seats sold (2 available)
CW 61 seats sold (9 available)
WT+ 32 seats sold (oversold 2)
W 201 seats sold (oversold 16)

regards dutch_122

Originally Posted by canuckshark
Is there any way of checking F load on BA192 on 9/21 (DFW -> LHR)? Hoping for F inventory to open up so I can spend some of my Avios points.

Thank you in advance.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by dutch_122

Looks like somebody just broke their NDA!
Old Sep 18, 2013, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dutch_122
Hello canuckshark,

regards dutch_122
Thank you Dutch. I'll be happy with upper deck CW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.