Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MAN-LHR-MIA-TPA Questions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2013, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC (Silver), Hilton HHonors (Gold)
MAN-LHR-MIA-TPA Questions

Thanks for all of your help. I eventually made it to MIA after the plane went tech. I had a new boarding bass waiting for me at MIA for the new MIA-TPA flight and the bright orange boarding pass holder enabled me to use the American residents desks (by invitation only). I was through in less than 30minutes.

Regards,

NV
Old Jul 2, 2013, 4:50 am

Programs: BA Silver; BA Amex PP; Accor Plat
Originally Posted by northernvilla
Thanks for all of your help. I eventually made it to MIA after the plane went tech. I had a new boarding bass waiting for me at MIA for the new MIA-TPA flight and the bright orange boarding pass holder enabled me to use the American residents desks (by invitation only). I was through in less than 30minutes.

Regards,

NV
Great news. I've heard mutterings of improvements, how did the general line look?

Also how did you get your orange pass? I'm flying Int-Int at the end of the year (AA then on to a code share BA) in J and have a 2 hour connection, so this sounds like it would help me greatly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.