Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

How do I ask an agent to help me accrue miles to BA, use status from AA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2013, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K

On an upcoming BA trip I'd like to accrue Avios to my BAEC account but use my AA account for oneworld-status perks.

I'm not very familiar with flying BA. I think this is an operation BA supports, but what exactly do I need to ask a phone agent in order to make it happen? If I were my own travel agent I would just edit the PNR and insert a FQTV (BA) and FQTS (AA), but I don't think that this is jargon that everyone knows.

If this is something BA can do, what words should I use when asking a phone agent to help set it up?
Old Jun 6, 2013, 2:33 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Just show your AA card at the lounge, and ask that your BA number is on the flight for collecting Avios.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.