Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR..T5B to T3 New Bus Transfer

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2013, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
LHR..T5B to T3 New Bus Transfer

There are comments on the AA site that there is now a Faster T5B Bus Connection to T3 thereby avoiding the shuttle train to The Main A Terminal.

Does anybody have any documented info on this facility I am unable to find any information on the Heathrow Airport website.

URL Links appreciated.
Old May 31, 2013, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
I'm sure my bus from T5A stopped at one of the T5 satellites before going to T3, so this is probably not a new thing.

If it is possible then they'll have signs in the satellite saying so.
Old May 31, 2013, 8:40 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
This has been operational for several months.

This thread is mis-labelled, but it gives more details.

Terminal transfers direct from T5C
Old May 31, 2013, 10:42 am

Programs: DL DM
Though it does seem to be well answered in the link - I can also mention that a few weeks ago, I took the transfer bus from T5A to T1 and we stopped at T5B on the way.
Old May 31, 2013, 10:47 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), SAS Diamond (*G)
Based on my observations, the driver radios to T5B after leaving T5A asking if there are any passengers. If the answer is "yes" or "maybe" the bus goes via T5B. There may be a more direct route if the answer is "no", but I haven't enough paid attention.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.