Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Manchester Do and Concorde Tour 15 March 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 8, 2013, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Print Wikipost

Manchester Do and Concorde Tour 15 March 2013

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2013, 6:02 am

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by RedVee
Ok, so the award goes to FRUITCAKE, who finally earned his Navigator badge for finding his way accurately to two consecutive FT dos and finding the party on both occasions
I am very, very touched by this. Can I put it on my profile alongside MUCCI?

The secret to finding it, at both NCL and MAN, was having my lifetime guide and partner, Mrs F, alongside me.

(I still can't persuade her to sign up to FT, though!)

Brilliantly organised - thank you so much, RedVee. ^^
And to everyone else there, new friends and 'older', many thanks too.

Mrs F and I are now in the MAN lounge en route to LGW. (For the last time from here, sadly).
Old Mar 17, 2013, 9:19 am

Programs: Meow Mix
Can I plug my mini TR?

FlyerTalk Manchester Do

A special message for RedVee at the end of the TR

/AE
Old Mar 17, 2013, 11:24 am

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by angeloedades
Can I plug my mini TR?

FlyerTalk Manchester Do

A special message for RedVee at the end of the TR

/AE
Good report Angelo - it was great to see you again in MAN and also to meet +1. He is good for you!
Old Mar 17, 2013, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ *Gold
Thanks for the additional perspective Angelo, and your best wishes too. You must have missed the bit out where you slept off the flounge excesses though - you were still vertical throughout the evening

Not that you need my approval, but I also think you have excellent taste in your choice of +1
Old Mar 17, 2013, 1:53 pm

Programs: BAEC at last back to Gold, Flying Blue, Red with the Bearded One, Accor, Finnair Plus Blue
Many thanks to DYKWIA and Redvee for organising a great trip to Concorde followed by a wonderful evening.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 2:48 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

A huge thanks to Redvee and DYKWIA for organising this. ^^

I had a wonderful time and it was also very enjoyable to see some familir faces as well as meeting some new FT'rs attending their first Do. Overall a great day and night. Thanks also to Thundercat for the transport, very much appreciated ^

A special mention for boad398 for the beautiful music he provided. I really was in awe watching him play the whole rendition and that was just the icing on the cake as we went on the actual Tour part which was fantastic. ^

Thanks also to corporate-wage-slave for the Ferrero Rocher which went down very well with a few glasses of Champers. ^

Great to meet you all and hope to see some of you at an Edinburgh Do later in the year........

Right, off to read the TR now ^

Pete
Old Mar 17, 2013, 3:08 pm

Programs: LH, BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by PETER01
Great to meet you all and hope to see some of you at an Edinburgh Do later in the year........
What Edinburgh Do ?
Old Mar 17, 2013, 3:19 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by Circumknowitall
What Edinburgh Do ?
I am hoping for one to happen about the end of September whilst it is still reasonably warm here .

Nothing organised................ yet
Old May 6, 2013, 4:16 pm

Concorde 'do' in October for 10 year retirement 'celebrations' ?

As October brings 10 years since Concorde was tethered to earth - does anybody have any whiff of gatherings or celebrations to mark this occasion?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.